Home Rental Program
- Need – The need for quality, affordable housing.
- Ability to Pay Rent – Applicants must have the ability to pay expenses related to renting property including: monthly rent payments and up-to-date rental insurance policy. This is generally determined by:
- Prospective rental payment should be less than 30% of total income
- Ability to put 1 month rent down as Security Deposit
- History of financial responsibility; stable employment record/steady income
- No unpaid judgments or liens
- Applicant must have the following credit:
- Less than $1,000 in non-medical collections
- Less than $1,000 in past due accounts
- Student loans are reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Acceptable rental history: no evictions on credit report, proof of consistent rental payments
Call 205-780-1234 or email email@example.com with questions. When rentals are available, all the links to submit information will be active.
*Partial applications will not be accepted! The completed Rental Application will be reviewed within 3 to 5 business days and you will be notified of your application status by first class mail.
Applicants are evaluated and selected on a first-come, first-serve basis if criteria are met. Habitat Birmingham provides equal opportunity to all eligible persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, disability, family status, or national origin.
Notice: The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is the Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC 20580
Available Rental Homes
There are currently no available rentals.