Habitat for Humanity specialty car tags are available for $50 annually and can be personalized at no additional cost. $41.25 goes directly to Habitat’s housing ministry and is tax-deductible.
Visit your local DMV Office for your Habitat for Humanity car tag.
Thank you for your support!
Join Planet Fundraiser
Planet Fundraiser is a free mobile app that helps raise money for Habitat Birmingham just by making everyday purchases.
1. Download Free App (OR Text “RAISE” to 444-999 to download) and select Habitat for Humanity Greater Birmingham
2. Shop at grocery store, retail, restaurants, etc.
3. Take picture of receipt with app and submit
Other Ways to Give
- Drywall installers
- Carpet and flooring installers
- 4’, 6’, 8’ fiberglass ladders
- Hammers, drills and bits
- Saw horses (durable folding metal)
- 16” concrete handheld saw
- Concrete saw (walk behind)
- Tape measures
- Utility knives
- Tool trailer
- Heavy duty pickup truck (3/4 ton 4×4)
- Heavy duty dump truck
- Kitchen cabinets
- Light fixtures/electrical materials
- Landscape materials
- Faucets/plumbing materials
- Vacant lots or land
- Homes in need of repair
Planned Giving helps you meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals by making a lifetime or testamentary charitable gift.
Advocacy: Cost of Home
In June 2019 Habitat for Humanity affiliates across the country joined together to launch a national advocacy campaign aimed at improving home affordability for 10 million people in the U.S. over the next five years.
Marking significant growth in Habitat’s commitment to ensuring that everyone has a safe and decent place to call home, the Cost of Home campaign seeks to identify and improve policies and systems through coordinated advocacy efforts at the local, state, and federal levels.
Cost of Home focuses on improving housing affordability across the housing continuum in four specific policy areas: increasing supply and preservation of affordable homes, equitably increasing access to credit, optimizing land use for affordable homes, and ensuring access to and development of communities of opportunity.